Light refreshments will be served.
Join Brian F. Paluso and Colin S. Harper who are both Certified Financial Planners (R) and Social Security enthusiasts. Brian and Colin have accomplished the nearly impossible - making Social Security fun, interesting, and immediately applicable! They have helped hundreds of investors retire with confidence, as well as trained fellow professionals on the importance of Social Security.
What We Cover In Our Workshop
- Learn the value of Social Security throughout your life
- Learn the truth about the future of Social Security
- How to collect spousal benefits
- Special considerations for widows/widowers
- Social Security benefits available for divorcees
- Reducing taxes due on Social Security
- What happens if you are receiving benefits and still working
- How Social Security fits into your retirement income plan
Why Should I Attend?
A very small time commitment to make sure you are maximizing your Social Security.
Who Should Attend?
Anyone who is considering collecting benefits in the next few years or has started collecting within the last year.
How much does this workshop Cost?
There is no cost to attend any of our workshops.
Are we associated with the Social Security Administration?
No, we have no affiliation with the Social Security Administration.
Why do we do this?
Our seminars focus on education. Often, we find attendees who are looking for help with their retirement. There is no obligation to work with us by attending but we ask if you heard something helpful that you keep us in mind for your future planning needs.
Date and Time
Sat, Apr 18, 2020
1:00p - 2:00p EST